Darkness and Clouds
10:05 PM | Author: Tia
If you think about it, most of us see Gods word like that, "Darkness and Clouds".
Sometimes its hard for us to understand the Bible or maybe we don't believe that everything in the Bible is true. I know I have a hard time understanding the Bible sometimes. And I have even found myself thinking about the miracles that Jesus did and thinking that one would never see something like that now a days. As I was reading my devotional today it gave me some major insight. I encourage you to just read this and think about it.....

Jesus said, "The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life" (John 6:63). Once, the Bible was just so many words to us-- "clouds and darkness"-- then, suddenly, the words become spirit and life because Jesus re-speaks them to us when our circumstances make the words new. That is the way God speaks to us; not by visions and dreams, but by words. When a man gets to God, it is by the most simple way-- words.

We may not understand everything we read right now, but someday we will. When the circumstance is right. That is one of the ways God speaks to us.
|
This entry was posted on 10:05 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: